Tuesday, December 2, 2014
Using InstaGrok for research
Today you are going to learn how to use InstaGrok to complete your research for your informational essays on New Hampshire.
FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW--
1. Log in to your barnardschool.org account in Google
2. Click here to go to Instagrok
3. Click log in with gmail (see illustration below)
4. Type in your research topic in search bar
5. Review search results. Start your research.
REMEMBER--put the information IN YOUR OWN WORDS!!! If you want to use the exact words from a site, put them in QUOTATION MARKS and give credit to your source.
6. Use the journal feature to take notes (you need to be logged in to save your work!)
Posted by Ms Casassa at 6:36 AM